Friday, January 6, 2017

Select Photos From Photo I

My last post had me looking through the photos of yesteryear(s) to find my favorite nature photos. I want to follow that with some of my favorite photos from the photography class I took in autumn 2015, even though they aren't particularly relevant to this blog.

Lava lamp.

Plasma globe.

Creepy mask my brother made in art class.

I stole my sister's piggy bank.

Well, isn't this a lovely scene?

Looking up under the loose bark of a large dead ash tree.

Tall sunflowers reaching for the clouds.

Car wash foam or nebula?

GOJIRAAA! *out-of-sync lip movements*

I call this next series: "30-second Exposures in a Brightly-lit Parking Lot at Night in the Rain."



I followed my brother through said parking lot for this one.

This is my favorite image from my Synthetic Safari series, which you can see more of HERE.


Annnd that's all for now. Thirteen photos this time; good thing I'm not a triskaidekaphobe! If all goes according to plan, I should be back in about a month with photos of critters from a magical land of cheese and yodeling (i.e., Switzerland).

No comments:

Post a Comment